Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Contributions to IWMPI 2022 are up to 3 pages and can, for example, focus on novel methodological ideas without extensive validation. We also specifically accept short papers discussing recently published or submitted journal contributions to give authors the opportunity to present their work and obtain feedback from conference attendees.
- Contributions to IWMPI 2022 will be peer-reviewed and published online in an upcoming Supplement Issue of IJMPI. The number of contributions per corresponding author is limited to one. Each corresponding author needs to be registered to the workshop latest on January 31, 2022. Beside the workshop registration fee, there will be no further paper handling fees for Proceedings Papers.
- The submission file is in PDF file format and the respective template in LaTex or Microsoft Word is used.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A regular original research submission has not been previously published, nor is it considered for publication in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- For Regular Original Research Paper IJMPI will charge a processing fee of 300 Euro for article submissions in LaTeX and 600 Euro for article submissions in Word to cover the costs for article typesetting and technical setup. Upgrade submissions associated with a presented contribution on IWMPI 2022 will receive a reduction of 300 Euro.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- On behalf of all the co-authors the corresponding author has to sign a License to Publish. The signed license must be scanned and sent to the journal during the manuscript submission process. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.